Danbury Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Motor vehicle accidents can devastate families. A wife leaves for work and never comes home. A teenager goes out with friends, and when the phone rings it is not your child checking in, but the hospital telling you to come quickly. Father and son head out for a ballgame and some bonding time, but one winds up dead and the other is paralyzed, leaving a widow and mother to grieve for her husband while trying to care for her child, with no idea how she will pay the bills or put food on the table. These may sound like horror stories, but if you are reading this page, you understand.
Your case is unique, but no matter how that motor vehicle accident has affected you and your family, the Danbury motor vehicle accident lawyers at Hastings, Cohan, and Walsh, LLP, are here to help.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our Danbury motor vehicle accident lawyers represent victims of all types of motor vehicle accidents. Your accident may fall under one or more of the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- School bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- ATV accidents
- Accidents involving trailers
- Defective vehicle accidents
- Defective roadway accidents
- Multicar pileups
- Drunk driving accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
Who can be Held Responsible for Motor Vehicle Accidents in Connecticut?
The circumstances surrounding your accident and the underlying cause are key elements in determining responsibility. Potential responsible parties in a motor vehicle accident include:
- Negligent driver
- Manufacturer or seller of defective vehicle or part
- Employer or parent of at-fault driver
- Government entity responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of defective roadway
- Manufacturer or seller of defective child safety seat
- Company or organization responsible for providing transportation, such as a church, school district, or local government
- Trucking company
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Connecticut, please call the Danbury motor vehicle accident lawyers of Hastings, Cohan, and Walsh, LLP, at 1-888-842-8466 or contact us online today. Your initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds.